Why do I need to complete the Modules?
Step 1 of your RRO process is the Online Orientation Modules.
Your Orientation Modules will introduce you to the resources and services provided to you as a Texas Tech student.
These online modules must be completed prior to your scheduled RRO session. Your "Academic Orientation" hold will only be removed IF you completed your modules and AFTER you attend your in-person session.
Make sure you complete your modules PRIOR TO your scheduled RRO session to ensure you will be able to enroll in classes on your date.
What can I expect in the Modules?
These modules contain important information about your life as a Red Raider in your first semester and beyond – including campus safety, student involvement, preparing for academic advising, registering for classes, and more!
- There are more than 15 individual units composed of videos and text.
- The modules will take around 60-90 minutes to complete.
- Your progress is automatically saved, and you can return to your modules at anytime if you want to take a break.
NOTE: All videos are available with closed captioning, as needed, just make sure to turn them on. You can do this by clicking on the CC icon on the video player and choosing your language. Once you turn it on for one video, it will stay on for all of the videos.
How do I access these Modules?
- You will need your eRaider username and password to access the modules.
- You must be registered for an RRO Advising & Registration Session before you can access the modules.
For Summer/Fall 2022 Students: Modules will open in May 2022.