Summer 2023 Learning Assistants Program
Summer 2024 LA Courses:
We are looking for LAs from any major who have successfully completed the above courses, with an A or B and are interested in helping other students succeed. All courses are during Summer I unless specified.
To be a Learning Assistant students must be available to attend the following section. LAs should not register for the course, however:
- Apple iPad Pro will be checked out to you for the semester (depending on supply)
- Enhance your understanding of the content. This is great for improving performance in advanced courses or in preparing for standardized graduate admissions exams, like the MCAT or GRE.
- Work directly with TTU Faculty
We are looking for students who:
- Are STEM Majors
- Enjoy interacting and learning with fellow students
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (preferred)
- Earned an A or B in the courses described above
Positions will be filled as needed
If you have additional questions, contact Program Coordinator, Torrey Stubblefield, at email@example.com or Program Director, Dr. Ken Griffith, at firstname.lastname@example.org