College of Human Sciences Learning Assistants Information
Spring 2024 LA Courses:
The Learning Assistants (LAs) Program has now expanded to the College of Human Sciences! LAs will be in the classroom guiding students through various topics. We are looking for LAs that who have successfully earned an A or B in the course they are applying for and are interested in helping other students succeed.
To be a Learning Assistant students should be available to attend one of the following section. LAs should not register for the course.
Classes coming soon!
- Apple iPad Pro will be checked out to you for the semester (depending on supply)
- Enhance your understanding of the content. This is great for improving performance in advanced courses or in preparing for standardized graduate admissions exams, like the MCAT or GRE.
- Earn $12 per hour
- Work directly with TTU Faculty
We are looking for students who:
- Are STEM Majors
- Enjoy interacting and learning with fellow students
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (preferred)
- Earned an A or B in the courses described above
Positions will be filled as needed