TRIO Student Support Services project will provide the following services:
- Academic tutoring for 1000 and 2000 level courses that students historically found challenging.
- Advice and assistance in post secondary course selection and degree planning.
- Information on both the full range of Federal student financial aid programs, locating public and private scholarships, and assistance in completing the FAFSA.
- Financial and economic literacy including financial planning for post secondary education.
- Workshops to assist in applying for admission to, and obtaining financial assistance for enrollment in graduate and professional programs.
- Informal learning space on campus to study and use computers and printers.
- Individualized counseling for personal, career, and academic matters.
- Information, activities, and instruction designed to acquaint students with the range of career options available.
- Exposure to cultural events and educational enrichment activities.
- Peer and faculty mentoring and guidance.
SSS Computer Lab, Tutoring, and Free Printing Services