Dr. Sarah Kulkofsky Scholarship Form
The Dr. Sarah Kulkofsky provides scholarship support to Texas Tech University undergraduate students who are engaged in faculty guided research projects.
The scholarship award is $500, with $250 dispersed in the fall semester and $250 dispersed in the spring semester. Applications are reviewed by the Dr. Sarah Kulkofsky Scholarship Committee. Recipients are recognized annually during the TTU Undergraduate Research Conference.
- Current TTU undergraduate student engaged in a research faculty guided research project.
- Full-time student, as defined by Texas Tech University (TTU)
- In good academic standing with TTU
- Eligible to receive scholarship funding
- The undergraduate student should complete the online scholarship application.
- The faculty member overseeing the applicant's research must email a letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
- The Dr. Sarah Kulkofsky Scholarship selection committee reviews all complete application submissions.
- Decision notifications are sent early March.
PLEASE NOTE: The online application and corresponding letter of recommendation must be received by the Center for Transformative Undergraduate Experiences by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, February 7, 2019. Any applications that do not have a corresponding letter of recommendation will not be considered.