International Service Breaks
International Service Breaks range from 10-14 days of travel, service, and learning. On a global scale TTU students immerse themselves in a new place, spend the time engaged in service projects and educational activities, broaden their horizons as they learn about social and environmental issues, and make connections with fellow Raiders and community partners.
TRUE subsidizes the cost of service breaks for students.
- With a 60%/40% ratio of student cost/TRUE cost.
- To warrant this subsidy participants must meet the requirements of Service Breaks...
- Attend the 4 mandatory pre-trip meetings. These meetings will be scheduled according to each Service Break group's availability.
- Week-long Service Breakers are required to participate in at least 2 Local Service Breaks.
- Be an active participant during the Service Break trip.
- Including but not limited to: service work, group activities, reflections, blogging, and journaling.
Flights are NOT included in participant cost. However if your flight is approved by the Service Breaks advisor, then upon your return from the SB you can be reimbursed up to 40% of your flight cost.