Winter Raider Service Breaks
Date of Service Break: TBA
Total Trip Fee: $TBA (includes non-refundable $TBA application fee) Does not include flights.
Trip Issue: TBA
Ready to COMMIT ?
- Fill out the Service Breaks Application Form and pay the non-refundable $TBA Application
- This fee goes towards the total cost of your trip and SECURES your spot.
- This fee is you COMMITTING to the Raider Service Break. (If you have questions prior to committing please schedule a meeting with the Raider Service Break Administrator)
- The half payment of $TBA is due on or before TBA .
- Full payment of $TBA is due on or before TBA.
Once you begin making payments towards your trip these payments are non-refundable.
The total trip fee includes:
- RSB t-shirt
- RSB water bottle
- Planned excursions
- Planned educational programs
REFUNDS ARE ONLY GIVEN IF RAIDER SERVICE BREAKS CANNOT ACCOMMODATE YOU ON THE TRIP OR IF THE RSB IS CANCELED.
Why do we allow you to schedule your own flight? (If applicable)
Don't worry TrUE and the Raider Service Break Administrator will be with you every step of the way when preparing for your upcoming International RSB. The group and leaders will exchange travel plans so you can coordinate your flight with them; but we also realize you have many options when flying.
We realize flying out of Lubbock can be expensive so we want to make sure you have options! Prior to your trip we will have a "DESIGNATED TIME OF ARRIVAL" for your FINAL DESTINATION. You have the flexibility of which flight carrier you choose (Southwest, United, American etc.), as well as where you fly out of (Lubbock, Dallas, Houston, Austin etc.), just be sure you arrive to the final destination within the designated time. Once you arrive to your destination you will be reunited with the group and will be with the group the entire time while in-country!
If your flight is delayed don't worry! Our in country coordinators and RSB Administrator will be sure to plan accordingly in order to get you back with the group.
RSB Community Partner Information Coming Soon!
The work can be hard but the reward will be forever PRICELESS!
If you have questions before signing up please call, email, or set up a meeting with the Raider Service Break Administrator: Jacy Proctor