TSI Appeals Support
TSI Contract Statement
As stated in the TSI Student Contract:
-If I exceed my allotted absences, I will have five (5) business days (Monday-Friday) from the date of my sixth absence to file an appeal with documentation for my absences to the TSI Office. Instructions will be sent to my TTU e-mail address.
Students who have exceeded their allotted absences will receive an email to their TTU email address regarding their specific appeal and due date. If you are concerned that you have exceeded your allotted absences, please check your TTU email regularly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and concerns.
How to complete and submit an appeal:
- Print the Appeal Form.
- Completely fill out the form and sign all necessary pages.
- Type and print a letter explaining your absence(s) and why you believe an appeal of withdrawal should be granted.
- Compile documentation for absences to turn in with the form.
- Bring form, letter, and documentation to the TSI Office in Drane Hall 217 between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Students MUST continue attending class during the appeal process. Absences accrued during the appeal process will be added to the student's absence total.
- The letter of explanation must include explanation for ALL absences. The more information provided, the better the TSI office can assist you.