TSI Advising Assistance
Advising for Summer & Fall 2023 is Now Happening!
All students enrolled in a TSI course for the Spring 2023 semester will be required to meet for TSI advising prior to Fall 2023 registration.
TSI advising will begin on February 20th, 2023 and will run until the start of the Fall 2023 semester.
Students should be able to schedule an appointment with any TSI advisor in Raider Success Hub. Please follow the steps below or view this guide:
- Log into Raider Success Hub using your eRaider information.
- On the home screen click "Schedule Appointment."
- Once the Schedule an Appointment box appears, click Teams, or if you would like to schedule with a specific TSI Advisor, you can search for their name in the search bar.
- Select "TSI" -> "Academic Support Services" -> "TSI: Texas Success Initiative"
- Select the date you would like to schedule an appointment. You view all available time slots with all TSI Advisors for that date. You can also view the location of the appointment (e.g. virtual or in person). You can scroll down to view more time slots.
- Once you have selected a time, date, and a TSI Advisor to meet with, you can enter a comment to let your advisor know what you would like to discuss.
- To confirm appointment, click Schedule Appointment/Schedule Virtual Appointment. Note the location of your appointment before confirming.
- Attend your TSI Advising appointment!
- For in-person appintments, please check in at Drane Hall 214.
- If you are meeting virtually then you will need to follow the link and instructions provided by the TSI advisor.