Texas Tech University

Military and University Studies

University Studies and Military

This partnership will allow active and veteran military students to earn academic credit for equivalent military experience, training, and coursework. Active military and veteran students will be able to transfer college credit hours and military training credit earned through their participation in military academic and technical program completed during their military service. Transfer credit can be applied toward the completion of either a Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in University Studies degree or a  Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in University Studies.

In order to evaluate potential college credit you might receive please have available:
  • Transcripts from each institution of higher learning.
  • Military transcripts showing enlistment rank.
  • DD214 showing honorable discharge.


For more information please contact us at 806-742-7100.