ID Office: What's Happening?
- Make sure we have a photo of you on file!
- You can view your current photo or upload a new photo here.
- If you need to upload a photo, use your phone to take a selfie and follow these guidelines:
- Recent color photo
- White, smooth background (Tip: use a white towel, sheet, or large piece of paper as a backdrop)
- Bright, even lighting
- Centered, frontal view of full face- no profile
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Eyes open and visible (wear prescription glasses if you normally do so)
- No hats, no sunglasses, no friends
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO PICK UP YOUR TEXAS TECH ID.
- Your first student ID is $25 and will be billed to your tuition. Please check your eBill statement regularly for this charge.
- Once an ID is replaced, any other IDs you may have will become deactivated and can no longer be used.
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the ID Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 806-742-1457.
AddressUniversity ID Office, Box 2035, Student Union Building / 1502 Akron Ave, Room 105, Lubbock, TX 79409