All applicants must be Texas or New Mexico residents. Applicant evaluation forms must be received by TMDSAS by the closing date for applications. Applicants can check the TMDSAS website via the “Check Status” tab for receipt of documents.
Application deadlines must be followed. No exceptions will be made to these deadlines.
- Applicants must submit an application and applicant evaluation forms through the Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service
(TMDSAS). Applications will open May 2, 2022 and will close on September 16, 2022.
- Tip: TMDSAS can take up to 6 weeks to process an application to TTU SVM. We encourage
applicants to submit when ready to allow for enough time to complete the secondary
- An invitation to complete the TTU SVM Secondary Application will be sent to candidates via email once they complete their TMDSAS application and after meeting the TTU SVM admission requirements. It is expected that secondary applications will be emailed out beginning the week of June 1st, 2022. Once the candidate is invited to begin their secondary application, they will have until October 14, 2022 at 5pm (CST) to complete/submit the application.
- Student will need to complete the CASPer situational judgement test before their application will be considered for interview consideration. The deadline to complete the test will be September 29, 2022. On the last day to submit the CASPer test, students must begin their test by 5:00pm (6:00pm EST) and submit by 7:00pm (8:00pm EST).
- Official transcripts must be submitted to TMDSAS via the mechanisms in their official handbook.
- TMDSAS Application: September 16, 2022, 5:00pm CST
- TTU SVM Secondary Application: October 14, 2022, 5:00pm CST
- CASPer Test: September 29, 2022, 7:00pm CST
Note: all deadline times are in Central Daylight Time (CDT) zone.
- TMDSAS fees – Submit your application $200 fee through TMDSAS. Please refer to TMDSAS website for due dates for payment of fees by credit card, cashier's check, money order, or electronic funds transfer.
- TTU SVM fees – Your secondary application fee of $75 will be submitted through the TTU SVM application website. This will only be for those who are invited to submit secondary applications.
- CASPer Test fees- submit your $52 fee ($40 test fee, $12 distribution fee) directly to CASPer through their website.