Emily Sundman, DVM, DABVP (Equine Practice)
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Expertise: Clinical Trial Design, Equine Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Randomized blinded controlled trial of dipyrone as a treatment for pyrexia in horses
- Clinical Implications and Hospital Outcome of Immune-Mediated Myositis in Horses
- The anti-inflammatory and matrix restorative mechanisms of platelet-rich plasma in osteoarthritis
- A retrospective study of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid analysis in barrel racing horses with exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage and asthma in Texas from 2016 to 2018
I grew up in upstate New York with horses. From there I have worked as a large animal veterinarian and in the animal health industry while living in Colorado, California, and Texas.
My primary research focus is clinical research in horses, including the translation of interventions and diagnostics from other species to equine medicine. I am also interested in clinical trial design as applied to large and companion animals.
I will be the school veterinarian, with responsibilities for compliance.