Tech School of Veterinary Medicine Graduate Student Association
The Tech School of Veterinary Medicine-Graduate Student Association (SVM-GSA) is a student organization that aims to promote professional and social development of our members, encourage communication between graduate students and other members of the SVM community, provide resources to incoming and current graduate students, and to promote the concept of One Health.
Statement of Purpose:
Our purpose is to:
- Promote and serve the intellectual, academic, cultural, social, and recreational interests of the graduate students of the TTU SVM;
- To give graduate students at the SVM a clear and defined voice;
- To facilitate communication between the SVM graduate students and faculty and staff;
- To foster professional development and social interaction among graduate students within the SVM; and
- To promote an atmosphere that will help the Tech SVM-GSA promote One Health, both individually and collectively.
Eligibility for membership in the Tech SVM-GSA is open to any graduate student at Texas Tech that is either housed within the School of Veterinary Medicine or is advised or co-advised by one of the SVM faculty members.
If you are interested in joining the Tech SVM-GSA or are an incoming SVM graduate student with any questions regarding the program, please contact one of our officers!
Savana Everhart Nunn
Dr. Annelise Nguyen