Registration is required for all attendees (students and non-students) and includes access to all sessions and guest speaker presentations. Participants wishing to attend the conference sessions but not the continental breakfast and luncheon can do so for FREE.
Do you want to attend the luncheon but need help with covering the fee? Apply for our "sponsor a student" luncheon here.
Online registration is now closed!
Please plan to register the day of the conference April 20th in the Masked Rider Room
of the Student Union Bldg.
- Cost includes access to a continental breakfast and the luncheon.
- Payment made by cash & check. Make checks payable to "Texas Tech University"
Students Attending the Conference
- What if I am attending because of a class? Do I need to register?
Yes. Registration is required for all. Students can register for FREE if they need to attend one or more sessions and/or the guest speaker presentations for course credit.
- What if I want to attend the keynote speaker presentations? Do I need to register?
Yes. For both student & non-student attendees wishing to hear one or more sessions and the keynote speaker presentations, you can also register for FREE but will need to pay separate for the luncheon.
By completing the registration form you are helping the Women's Studies Program monitor our attendance, make new connections, and inform us of your interest in our Program.
- We encourage students to participate via social media to give us feedback and to comment on the conference.
- You should also use this time to meet others online to follow in the future