Annual Conference on the Advancement of Women
Texas Tech University | TTU Student Union Building
Do you need help with registration costs?
Do you want to attend the lunch but need help with covering the fee? Apply for assistance here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I am attending because of a class?
- First-Time Attendee Information
- Presenter Information
- Where is the Conference? - SUB Map
Lubbock Location: Texas Tech University Map
Campus Location: Student Union Building Map
- How do I access the program? Conference Program
- What if I want to attend the keynote speaker presentations? Do I need to register?
- Are there any awards or scholarships to help with funding?
What attendees have said about the conference
- Just wanted to send my hearty and heartfelt congratulations for an EXCELLENT conference! Wow! It was absolutely light years above any previous conference. I really was impressed. I also thought the Shelby Knox/Gloria Steinem intergenerational interplay was really effective. I heard quite a few people thinking about intergenerational feminism in a deep way. - Anisa M. Zvonkovic, Ph.D.,Professor & Chair, Department of Human Development and Family Studies Texas Tech University (2009)
- I just wanted to thank you both for the opportunity to present in the conference last weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting other presenters and academicians while sharing future research ideas. I even had a chance to meet Gloria Steinem, which made my week :) It was a wonderful learning experience for me and a great opportunity for the University. It truly was the experience of a lifetime. - Erin D. Murphy, Graduate Student & Part-time Instructor, Applied and Professional Studies (2009)