Volunteering at a conference not only allows you to network with others but it can help attendees in reducing fees for registration.
- Volunteers must sign in and out at the registration table or with the Volunteer Coordinator.
Note: Check-in at the registration table, located on the upper level of the SUB near the elevators.
Do you need volunteer hours? Have you ever wanted to learn what it's like to host a conference here on campus? If your answer is yes to either of these questions, then the Women's Studies Conference needs your help.
Volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of activities. Specific tasks, as well as miscellaneous duties, are offered to provide you an experience of a behind the scenes look at organizing and planning a conference of this nature. This opportunity is highly beneficial to those students in need of building their resume.
We will work with you, even if you can only provide us an hour of your day. You do not have to commit to the whole time frame and there is not a limit to the amount of time you spend with us.
Review the job descriptions below and consider becoming a volunteer with the Women's & Gender Studies.
Sign Up Today!
To sign up to be a volunteer please complete the register link below. In this form you will be prompted to register for one of the training dates below.
- April 9 - DOAK Hall 119 | 12:00 p.m. - 12:55 p.m.
- April 10 - DOAK Hall 119| 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sign up option coming soon!
Note: All current and future volunteers are asked to attend one of the two training sessions. Contact email@example.com if you cannot attend one of these trainings to make arrangements to discuss the position duties in detail.
Volunteers will be required to arrive early to check-in to sign in at the registration desk or with the Volunteer Coordinator. You must sign in for your scheduled time and sign out when you have completed your duty.
Note: The registration table is located on the upper level of the SUB near the elevators.
We will work with your schedule and can work with you even if you can only volunteer for an hour.
- Conference Registration and Information Table Monitor (Detailed Description)
- Session Monitor (Detailed Description)
- Technical Equipment Monitor (Detailed Description)
- Greeters/Guides (Detailed Description)
- Volunteers will be required to arrive early to check-in at the registration desk. You must sign in for your scheduled time and sign out when you have completed your work.