The forum is designed to continue discussions and to create new discussions around feminism past, present and future. A forum of this type strives to create an environment where the cultural and social construction of gender can be freely examined through the history, experiences and contributions of women to society and study the influences of gender on the lives of women and men.
Please complete this RSVP to receive the link to attend the event via ZOOM
Feminist = someone who believes in the social, political and cultural equality of women and men.
Forum = an assembly, meeting place, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
- Edna Maynard Gott Memorial Lending Library - DOAK Hall RM 123
- TTU AAUW Student Chapter
- TTU Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance (FMLA)
- TTU V-Day Lubbock Coalition
- TTU Gay-Straight Alliance
- TTU S.A.P.P.E.C
- Feminist of Lubbock - Facebook group
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- National Organization for Women
- Sister Song: Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective