Degree Plan (Current Students)
All students are required to meet with the WGS Academic Advisor, each semester prior to advance registration to review their degree progress, discuss schedule planning, and address any questions or concerns student may have in their educational experience.
Undergrad Degree Plan
- Students may minor in WGS by completing 18 hrs of selected course work.
- All required courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Courses for the minor are finalized and approved in conjunction with the Women's Studies advisor.
- Contact: Academic Advisor | T (806) 742.4335
Graduate Degree Plan
We offer a specialist interdisciplinary sub-field in women's, gender, and identity studies for doctoral and master's degree candidates. Our Graduate Certificate functions as a stand-alone credential useful for professionals in nursing, social work, law, healthcare management, and the military, as well as in faith-based organizations and the field of education. If you are interested in adding to your critical thinking skills and focusing on a career that intersects multiple perspectives of diversity, our program will be a good addition to your academic plan. For more information see the following:
- Graduate Minor & Graduate Certificate Program
- Graduate School - Application
- Contact: Director/Graduate Advisor | T (806) 742.4335
There are *652 women's and gender studies programs at community colleges, colleges,
and universities in the U.S.
* Source: NWSA
What can I do with this Minor?
For more information on:
The Graduate Certificate Program (GCP)
Contact theGraduate School (806) 742-2781
How do I apply to the TTU Graduate School?
(Class Schedules, Log In, Calendars, etc.)