Welcome to Health, Exercise, & Sport Sciences (HESS)
Connect with HESS
American Kinesiology Association
The Department of Health, Exercise & Sport Sciences is a charter member of the American Kinesiology Association and joins AKA in efforts to promote the discipline of kinesiology by conducting sound research, preparing quality students and enhancing peoples’ physical activity and health.
Click here for the AKA website.
Kinesiology and Athletics Society (KAS)
KAS is an authorized student organization for students who are well rounded in all aspects of kinesiology, including health, exercise, sport, and fitness.
- June 11
- Dr. Fernandez del Valle Publishes Article
- June 2
- HESS Majors Recognized by National Policy Advocacy
- April 25
- Graduate Students Present Research, Awarded 1st and 2nd Place Winners
- April 22
- Undergraduate Students Present Research, Win Award
- April 16
- Sudan ISD Looking for Faculty
- April 15
- HESS Undergraduate Students present at TTU Undergraduate Research Conference
- April 9
- Pickleball: The Fastest Growing Sport in America
- April 3
- Visiting Spanish Scholars from Madrid