Are you able to work with people?
Do you have what it takes to provide great customer service?
IT Help Central regularly accepts applications for Service Desk, Desktop Support, Classroom Technology Support, and Residence Hall Support student assistant positions.
Today’s businesses are looking for new college graduates who are proficient with computers and who are able to work with people. IT Help Central provides excellent opportunities for growth in both of these areas.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Great opportunities for resume building.
- Established promotion paths.
- Experiences that you will learn and keep for a lifetime.
- All student employees must be able to follow standard procedures when assisting customers and document tasks performed for tracking purposes.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- All majors are welcome to apply, and adequate paid training is provided.
How to Apply
Direct links to open job postings
To apply, please point your browser to http://careers.texastech.edu. To view IT Help Central applications, please click on STUDENT in the left menu bar and search for the jobs using the Department "ITHC" or "ITHC Residence Hall Support".
If you are interested, please click on the job link to view it, make sure you meet the requirements, and then click Apply to job. The site may require you to sign in or create a new user account in order to apply.
All positions are security sensitive and may require a drug and alcohol test.
Support Center Services
- Serve as frontline technical support for faculty, staff, and students. Position requires working with customers through phone, email, and in person.
- Provide support for a wide range of issues, including hardware, software, network troubleshooting, and account management.
- Position requires strong customer service skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work with a diverse range of customers.
- Hours of operation are located online at http://www.ithelpcentral.ttu.edu/hours.