TTU Center at Junction
Texas Tech University Center at Junction, located on the banks of the South Llano River, in Junction, TX, provides academic, research and service programs to expand educational, economic and cultural opportunities throughout the Hill Country region.
Llano River Field Station
The Llano River Field Station was established on Texas Tech's Junction campus in June of 2002 to provide a laboratory and classroom environment for undergraduate and graduate students from numerous universities, institutes, and public schools.
The Outdoor School at Texas Tech University in Junction, Texas is devoted to creating innovative educational
experiences that immerse learners into authentic, real-world, hands-on activities
that stimulate imagination and understanding of difficult abstract concepts.
Hill Country STEM Natural Resource Adventures:
A free Summer Camp designed for students who have completed 6th, 7th, or 8th Grade. TTU's Outdoor School Staff and natural resource professionals will provide students with hands-on, outdoor recreation and learning activities.
Click Here for 2016 Registration Packet.
Class size is limited so get your registration is as soon as possible.
Class dates for STEM:
July 10-14, 2016 - application deadline July 1, 2016
July 27-31, 2016 - application deadline July 18, 2016
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in University Studies
- View All Junction Academic Programs
Junction Course Info
- 2016 Intersession Course Schedule
- 2016 Intersession Reservation Form
- 2016 Summer 1 Course Schedule
- 2016 Summer 1 Session (NRM) Class Reservation Form
- 2016 Summer 1 Session Field Hydrology Class Reservation Form
- 2016 Summer 1 Session Environmental Literacy and Ethics Class Reservation Form
- Search Courses
- Academic Calendars
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Student Business Services