TTU Center at Junction
Texas Tech University Center at Junction, located on the banks of the South Llano River, in Junction, TX, provides academic, research and service programs to expand educational, economic and cultural opportunities throughout the Hill Country region.
Llano River Field Station
The Llano River Field Station was established on Texas Tech's Junction campus in June of 2002 to provide a laboratory and classroom environment for undergraduate and graduate students from numerous universities, institutes, and public schools.
The Outdoor School at Texas Tech University in Junction, Texas is devoted to creating innovative educational experiences that immerse learners into authentic, real-world, hands-on activities that stimulate imagination and understanding of difficult abstract concepts. Attend one of our Summer Camps and experience Junction for yourself! Click on image below for Camp information.
- Master of Art Education
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership & Principal Professional Certification Preparation
- Superintendent Professional Certification Preparation Program
- 2017 Intersession and Summer Course Schedules
- 2017 Intersession Reservation Form
- 2017 Summer I Session (NRM) Class Reservation Form
- Search Courses
- Academic Calendars
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Student Business Services