Women's Night @ The Rec
What is Women's Night?
Recreational Sports is hosting “Women’s Night at the Rec” on Friday, February 17th from 8:00pm -10:00pm. Join us for this FREE event!
The Rec Center will only be open to females and is aimed to include a night of free, inclusive, and healthy fun for women of the Texas Tech community! The goal of the event is to educate and empower women on issues surrounding mental health, physical health, and self-care via health workshops, exercise classes, climbing and bouldering, nutrition & exercise tips, giveaways, food, prizes, and more!
Please contact Betty Blanton for more information at email@example.com.
What to do During Women's Night??
Rec Sports has partnered with many different departments on campus for this funfilled night!!
Texas Tech RISE Office, Barnes and Noble at the SUB, Hospitality Services, Residential Housing,
and Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health are just to name a few. We will have great activities,
food and fun all geared towards the female population at Texas Tech.
Come join to try new things and meet new people!
- Ongoing Basketball, Knocker Soccer, and Volleyball games
- Free Fitness classes including Spin, Yoga, Zumba, Barre, and CrossFit
- Educational sessions on hot topics for women aimed to answer questions and enhance knowledge on campus
- Rockwall Climbing and Bouldering
- Photo Booth at the Rec #wreckemwomen
- Ask the Trainer & Ask the Dietican sessions
- Female and Co-Ed Sport Club tables and clinics
- Door Prizes from Rec Sports, Hospitality Services, Barnes and Noble in the SUB, and many more!
- Free Tshirts!
Join in the fun before the event! #Wreckemwomen as you and your friends plan to attend the event! Throughout the event, post pictures with the hashtag so we can follow the fun on our social media!
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- University Student Housing
- Hospitality Services
- RISE Office
- Texas Tech Barnes and Nobles
- Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health