TTU Independent School District
Texas Tech University Independent School District's (TTUISD) elementary, middle, and high school are accredited by the Texas Education Agency.
"The difference is where and when students learn."
Begin at any time; there are no enrollment deadlines.
- Full-time Diploma Program
- Students take all the state-required courses and assessments to graduate.
- Upon graduation, students will receive a Texas high school diploma.
- Individual (Supplemental) Program
- Students catch up or get ahead by taking individual courses or Credit by Exams.
- Students stay enrolled in their current school or district.
- Full-time Texas Diploma Program
- Individual Courses (Supplemental)
- Credit by Exams (CBEs)
- Homeschool Curriculum
- Bulk Testing Services
- Graduate on time or early
- Make up failed credits (credit recovery)
- Take courses not offered at your school
- Earn credits during the summer without having to go to school
- Supplement your school or homeschool curriculum
- Military families
- Families who travel often
- Non-traditional students
- Families living overseas
- Homeschool families
- Adults finishing high school
- Hospital/Homebound Students
- Students struggling in traditional school
- Anyone looking for an accredited school without attending a physical location
- Enroll in TTUISD
- Tuition and Fees
- Policies (2014-2015)
- Request More Information
- Forms & Downloads
- Course Catalog
- TTUISD Accreditation
- TEA Graduation Toolkit
Pertains to full-time students only.
- Interested in Applying to Texas Tech University?
TTUISD SPIRIT SHOP
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Closed for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
May 30, 2016
- Fourth of July
July 4, 2016