Texas Tech University K-12's (TTU K-12) elementary, middle, and high school are accredited by the Texas Education Agency.
"The difference is where and when students learn."
Begin at any time; there are no enrollment deadlines.
- Full-Time Diploma Program
- Students take all the state-required courses and assessments to graduate.
- Upon graduation, students will receive a Texas high school diploma.
- Individual (Supplemental) Program
- Students catch up or get ahead by taking individual courses or Credit by Exams.
- Students stay enrolled in their current school or district.
TTU K-12 Offers:
- Full-Time Texas Diploma Program
- Individual Courses (Supplemental)
- Credit by Exams (CBEs)
- Homeschool Curriculum
- Bulk Testing Services
TTU K-12 Benefits:
- Graduate on time or early
- Make up failed credits (credit recovery)
- Take courses not offered at your school
- Earn credits during the summer without having to go to school
- Supplement your school or homeschool curriculum
- Work at your own pace
- Students have up to six months to complete a course
TTU K-12 Serves:
- Military families
- Families who travel often
- Non-traditional students
- Families living overseas
- Homeschool families
- Adults finishing high school
- Hospital/Homebound Students
- Students struggling in traditional school
- Anyone looking for an accredited school without attending a physical location
- Enroll in TTU K-12
- Tuition and Fees
- Request More Information
- Forms & Downloads
- TTU K-12 Accreditation
- TEA Graduation Toolkit
Pertains to full-time students only.
- Interested in Applying to Texas Tech University?
TTU K-12 SPIRIT SHOP
Check back with us soon. We are working on rebranding our apparel.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST
Saturday and Sunday:
Closed for the following holidays:
November 23-24, 2017
- Winter Break
December 25-29, 2017
- New Years Day
January 01, 2018