IRB Policies and Procedures
The IRB Policies & Procedures manual will be undergoing changes and updates due to the implementation of Cayuse IRB. The changes will take affect sometime in Spring 2016.
The policies and procedures of the Institutional Review Board provide detailed directions and explanations on a multitude of topics pertaining to research.
- 1.0 Background
- 1.1 Institutional Review Board
- 3.0 Does the project involve human subjects research?
- 3.1 Proposal Processing and Assignments
- 3.2 Types of Proposals
- 3.3 Review Criteria
- 3.4 Appeals of IRB Decisions
- 4.0 General
- 4.1 IRB Approval from TTUHSC and other Institutions
- 4.2 Proposals Involving External Funding
- 4.3 Payment to Research Subjects
- 4.4 Recruiting of Subjects by Subjects
- 4.5 Risk
- 4.6 Electronic Data Policy
- 4.7 Subject Pools
- 5.0 About Proposals
- 5.1 Recruiting Materials
- 5.2 Informed Consent
- 5.3 Continuing Review, Annual Progress Reports, and Termination of Projects
- 5.4 Reporting Adverse Events or Noncompliance
- 5.5 Amendments to Approved Protocols