External Advisory Committee
BJ Casey, Ph.D.
- Director of Sackler Institute for Developmental Psychobiology, Weill Medical College, Cornell University;
Sackler Professor of Development Psychology, Cornell University.
Casey is a pioneer in novel uses of neuroimaging methodologies to examine behavioral and brain development.
Robert Desimone, Ph.D.
- Director, McGovern Institute for Brain Research;
Professor, Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Professor Desimone is a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Adele Diamond, Ph.D.
- Canada Research Chair Tier 1 Professor of Development Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia (UBC);
Director, Division of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, UBC;
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, BC Children’s Hospital;
Founding Fellow, Institute of Mental Health, UBC.
Diamond is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
Michael Posner, Ph.D. (Chair)
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychology, University of Oregon (Institute of Cognitive and Decision Science);
Adjunct professor, Weill Medical College (Sackler Institute).
Professor Posner is a National Medal of Science recipient and a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Yihong Yang, Ph.D.
- Senior Investigator, Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA/IRP);
Chief of FMRI Section, NIDA/IRP