Texas Tech University

Financial Transactions

Financial Transactions 

    •   Link to the Comptroller's

"Where the Money Goes - Spending by Agency" webpage.

Search Tool by state agencies, colleges, and universities.



For questions regarding State Reports, please contact
Martha Brown
at (806) 742-2120.

This website is maintained by Department of Institutional Research. Questions or problems regarding this website, please contact
Ashley McPherson  at (806) 834-3709.

TTU Bell Tower

Statutorily Required Reports