Fall 2017 MyTech Registration
- Only students currently enrolled for the spring 2017 semester may participate in advance registration April 6-25, 2017. Graduate School students may register anytime beginning April 6.
- Students will register according to classification. Students will not be permitted to register prior to their assigned date. Registration materials will be distributed through the student's major department. Each student should see an advisor before attempting to register.
- To ensure reasonable spacing of final exams, students should consider the final examination schedule while planning their registration.
- On their assigned day, students can register on MyTech or in their academic departments. Classifications for registration are based on hours completed at the end of the fall 2016 semester (90 or more hours, senior; 60-89 hours, junior; 30-59 hours, sophomore; 0-29 hours, freshman).
- If a student's TSI scores indicate a need to enroll in TSI remediation, the student
must visit the TSI Skills Development Office (72 Holden Hall, 806.742.3242) before
Advance Registration Schedule
(Currently Enrolled Students Only)
Graduates, Seniors, Second Undergraduate Degrees
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Friday, April 7, 2017
Monday, April 10, 2017
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Thursday April 20, 2017
Friday, April 21, 2017
Monday, April 24, 2017
Former Tech Student
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Visit www.depts.ttu.edu/formertech and complete "Returning Student Form." Contact major department for advisement.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Procedure: Students enrolled during Spring 2017 should contact their major department office.
Registration Schedule for New Freshmen and
Transfer Students NOT Enrolled Previously
at Texas Tech University
- According to summer orientation attended
- Procedure: Students must be admitted and attend Red Raider Orientation.
Change of College
- Procedure: Contact the academic dean of the college to which you plan to transfer and obtain written permission.
Change in Registration (ADD-DROP)
Adds: Fall Semester 2017
- Last day to add: Thursday, August 31
Drops: Fall Semester 2017
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit): Wednesday, September 13
- Beginning Thursday, September 14, all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop: Monday, October 30
Withdrawal from Texas Tech University
Fall Semester 2017
- Last day to withdraw from the university: Friday, December 1.
Procedure for Withdrawal:
(NOTE: Signature of student required for those students not withdrawing from the university on MyTech)
- If you have previously received or currently are receiving financial aid, clear your withdrawal through the Financial Aid Office prior to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- If you are residing in a residence hall, clear your withdrawal through University Housing to completing withdrawal in Room 103 West Hall.
- For information on the tuition and fee schedule, see "Withdrawal Information" on the registrar's website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar.
Fall Semester 2017
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail: Monday, October 30
Procedure: Complete a pass-fail form in the academic dean's office of the college in which you are enrolled or visit the Registrar's Office website at www.depts.ttu.edu/registrar and click on the "Pass/Fail Declarations" form
AddressTexas Tech Downtown Center Room 220