- The "minimum deposit is $1.00 cash or $5.00 on any credit/debit card. The maximum deposit is $1,000.00.
- Monthly RaiderCash statements are not mailed out. Account activities and balances can be viewed by clicking here and selecting "Manage Your Account" or the RaiderCash statement can be requested at the University ID Office which is Room 103 in the Student Union Building.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the University ID Office, PO Box 42035, Lubbock, TX 79409-2035 or in person at the University ID Office, Room 103 in the Student Union. Refund requests are accepted anytime. The account balance must be $25.00 or more to receive a refund. All refunds will be processed through Student Business Student Services. Refunds will be applied first to any tuition and fees due.
- Refunds of $25.00 or more are also automatically generated when the student is no longer attending Texas Tech. Any amount less than $25.00 will be forfeited when no longer affiliated with Texas Tech.
- RaiderCash may only be used for purchase of merchandise and food. It cannot be used as an ATM card to receive instant cash.
- If your RaiderCard is lost or stolen, the account balance cannot be protected until the card is reported lost at the University ID Office, Room 103 in the Student Union or on the web by clicking here. There is a replacement fee for lost, damaged, or stolen cards.
- RaiderCash balances are carried over from semester to semester for as long as the student is enrolled. Faculty/Staff balances will be carried as long as the individual remains employed. The university reserves the right to deactivate an account not used during a 120-day period. Reactivations will require a visit to the University ID Office in Room 103 in the Student Union.
- Cash refunds are not made for returned merchandise. A credit will be made to the RaiderCash account within three (3) business days of the credit request.
- Future changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of the RaiderCash will apply to all cards in circulation and use at the future date, and all supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card was acquired.
NOTE: RaiderCash balances cannot be released to anyone other than the owner of the account.