The Center for Active Learning and Undergraduate Engagement (CALUE) is committed to supporting and increasing undergraduate participation in active learning and community engagement at Texas Tech University.
CALUE Director: Erin Justyna
Become an Active & Engaged Scholar
- Register with CALUE to receive information about opportunities & events.
- Meet with staff that can help you get involved.
- Attend the annual TTU Undergraduate Research Conference.
- Participate in a CALUE Service Break.
- Register for a service learning course.