Jacalyn J. Robert McComb's Home Page
Professor in the Department of
- Biofeedback Tapes and Instructional Material
- Clinical Exercise Physiology & Exercise Physiology Comprehensive Objectives
- EKG Practice Strips and Tutorials
- ESS 3305 Lab Manuals (Temporary)
- Heart Rate Variability PDF Articles
- Internships in Clinical Exercise Physiology 5002
- Lab Safety Materials
- Maximal Oxygen Consumption Prediction Equation
ACSM Metabolic Calculations Tutorial
Click here for the tutorial.
- Heart Rate Variability Power Point Presentation
- Science of Breathing
- Guided Inhalation and Exhalation Exercises
- Breathing Exercises 7 breaths per minute
- Breathing Exercises 6 breaths per minute
- Breathing Exercises 5 breaths per minute
Click here for the objectives.
- Basic Dysrhythmia
- 12 Leads ECG review
- ACSM ECG tutorial
- Practice ECG Part I
- Practice ECG Part II
- Case Studies
- ACSM Rhythm Strips
- ACSM 12 Lead ECG Quiz
- ACSM Indications to Stop and Exercise Test
Click here for the list of articles.
Click here for the manual.
Click here for the syllabus.
- Lab Safety Packet
- TTU Post Exposure Packet
- Procedures for Graduate Students to Obtain a Hepatitis B Shot
Anyone working in BSL LAB LEVEL II who is handling human or animal blood MUST participate in Biosafety Training at TTU Environmental Health and Safety.
Please log your training in the Emergency Procedures Manual in the Physiology Laboratory and print out your certificate and give it to Jacalyn McComb at the ESC room 203 or file it in the Emergency Procedures Manual in the Physiology Laboratory.
Click here for the document.