Assessment in the Occupational Health and Safety Program is offered to all animal
users at Texas Tech University
- Before any animal work can begin all individuals must first complete the Occupational
Health and Safety survey.
- All individuals who work with animals must enroll in our annual occupational health
and safety assessment. If you are affiliated with TTU then you can complete this assessment
by using the following link: https://ttuovpr.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8H8cA3ZX6yXBcZ7. If you are not affiliated with TTU then you will need to contact the IACUC Office in order to receive the link to the assessment that you need to complete.
- To meet NIH and NSF requirements, individuals who work on protocols funded by either
agency must submit an annual health history assessment to our occupational medicine
provider, Concentra. If you will be working on an NIH- or NSF-funded project, please
contact the IACUC Office to receive the documents that you will need to complete and submit to Concentra.
To protect privacy, you will submit this assessment directly to Concentra, and Concentra
will alert TTU that the NIH/NSF requirement has been met.
- All information submitted through our Occupational Health and Safety program is and
will remain confidential.
- Please contact the ACUC office at (806) 742-3853 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have, and to receive the proper link for your