Welcome to the 2018 Fall-Winter issue of M Magazine, the Magazine of the Museum of Texas Tech University. M Magazine is our effort to capture some of the varied and fascinating things that happen in the Museum, we have added video to some of our stories to give you a more dynamic look at what's happening at the Museum.
- How, and why, you move a 1957 Cadillac Fleetwood down a hallway
- Look behind the scenes at how an exhibition is created
- See how one of our students is putting some of our material objects into a virtual world
Also in this issue:
- A look at Antarctica when the area was a warm, lush forest
- We'll take you back to the 1975 Texas Tech vs. SMU football game for the story of Raider Rose
- Inside the science of fear in the new exhibition Why Frogs Don't Get Fat: Predators, Fear and Feeding in the Wild
To see these stories and more in M Magazine in PDF-form, just click on the image above.
If you are already on our mailing list, we thank you for your support. If you'd like to have the printed magazine mailed to you, send us your name and address to: email@example.com. Please reference M Magazine in the subject line.
If you would like to receive our monthly email newsletter to find out what happening at the museum, please fill out the form at the bottom of our home page.
See previous issues of M, The Magazine of the Museum of Texas Tech University.