Goin' Band from Raiderland
CONTACT US: email@example.com | p: 806.742.2272
NEW VIRTUAL MINI-CAMPS!
Click on the link below for information regarding our new Virtual Mini-Camps for this summer. These camps will be hosted virtually and in lieu of the previously scheduled in-person camps.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR GOIN' BAND 2020
IMPORTANT: Read through the INFORMATION PACKET prior to filling out the Registration Form.
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, April 1 - Goin' Band 2020 Registration opens
- Monday, June 1 - Audition material becomes available
- Mini Camp Dates
- Saturday, July 11 - Lubbock
- Saturday, July 18 - San Antonio
- Sunday, July 19 - DFW
- Saturday, July 25 - Clothing Orders Close at 11:59 pm
- NOTE: If clothing is not purchased before this deadline, then you will not have the mandatory clothing needed to begin band. Please come prepared.
SUMMER BAND | SATURDAY, AUGUST 15-22, 2020
- Saturday, August 15 - Residence Hall Move-in, GB Check-in & Auditions, Marching Band Instruction
- Monday, August 17 - Saturday, August 22 - Marching Band Instruction
- Monday, August 24 - First Day of Classes
ABOUT THE GOIN' BAND
Established in 1925, the Goin' Band from Raiderland is the oldest student organization on campus. Proud to uphold the traditions of Texas Tech University, the Goin' Band is committed to performing exciting field shows that connect with all generations, as well as providing music to promote school spirit and enhance the game day experience! Representing nearly every major available at the university, the 400+ members of the Goin' Band from Raiderland seek to entertain and inspire.