Goin' Band from Raiderland
CONTACT US: email@example.com | p: 806.742.2272
News and Information
- 2019 INFORMATION PACKET - includes registration instructions and due dates
- Goin' Band Registration Is Now Open!
- Click here to launch the application - for current AND prospective students
- 2019 Scholarship Now Accepting Applications
Dates to Remember
- Saturday, July 13 - Mini-Camp Lubbock
- 3pm-6pm | TTU School of Music at 18th and Boston in Lubbock,TX 79409
- Friday,July 19 – Houston/Katy Mini-Camp
- 3 pm -6pm |Omni Houston Hotel Westside at 13210 Katy Freeway in Houston, TX 77079
- Saturday, July 20 – Central Texas Mini Camp
- 1 pm -4 pm | LaQuinta San Antonio Riverwalk at 303 Blum, San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Sunday, July 21 - DFW Mini-Camp
- 3 pm-6pm | Sheraton Arlington Hotel at 1500 Convention Center Drive in Arlington, Texas 76011
- Friday, August 2 - Clothing Orders Close at 5 pm
- NOTE: If clothing is not purchased before this deadline, then you will not have the mandatory clothing needed to begin band. Please come prepared.
- Wednesday, August 1 - Band Fee DEADLINE
- When you fill out the online membership form, you will receive a payment link for the band fee. Band Fees can only be paid via this link. Late Fee will be added if deadline not met.
SUMMER BAND | SATURDAY,AUGUST 17-24, 2019
- Saturday, August 17 - Residence Hall Move-in, GB Check-in & Marching Band Instruction
- Sunday, August 18 - Goin'Band Auditions
- Monday, August 19 - Saturday, August 24 - Marching Band Instruction
- Monday, August 26 - First Day of Classes
Established in 1925, the Goin' Band from Raiderland is the oldest student organization on campus. Proud to uphold the traditions of Texas Tech University, the Goin' Band is committed to performing exciting field shows that connect with all generations, as well as providing music to promote school spirit and enhance the game day experience! Representing nearly every major available at the university, the 400+ members of the Goin' Band from Raiderland seek to entertain and inspire.