All of our Peer Financial Coaches are Personal Financial Planning majors or minors or Personal Finance minors.
Expectations for Peer Financial Coaches
- Completion of PFP 2330/3321, 2315 or PFP 5371, 5377
- I understand I am required to make a 1 hour per week minimum time commitment PLUS additional hours for big events, such as Financial Education Week (Oct 2-6, 2017).
- I understand that attendance at training is mandatory. I also understand no make-up
training will be offered.
Fall 2017 dates are Aug 23-25.
- I understand I must attend at least 5 out of 6 monthly Continuing Education (CE) meetings per calendar year. If I am unable to attend, I will submit an excuse form one week prior to the first CE. Fall 2017 CE dates are Sept 15, Nov 3rd, Dec 1st.
- I understand that participation in the student organization, including social activities, is required. Dates for the socials will be distributed at training.
If you are willing and able to meet these expectations, please fill out an application.
Applications are due by April 14th at 11:59 PM
No late applications will be accepted.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invitation to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will take place in the Red to Black office in SUB 201.
If you have questions about the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org