All of our Peer Financial Coaches are Personal Financial Planning majors or minors or Personal Finance minors.Applications for Spring 2019 are being accepted October 15-26, 2018.
Expectations for Peer Financial Coaches
- Completion of PFP 2330/3321, 2315 or PFP 5371, 5377
- 1 hour per week minimum time commitment PLUS additional hours for big events, such as America Saves Week (February 11 - 15, 2019).
- Attendance at training is mandatory. No make-up training will be offered.
Spring 2019 training dates are January 14th and 15th.
- Must attend at least 5 out of 6 monthly Continuing Education (CE) meetings per calendar year. Excuse forms are due one week prior to the first CE. Spring 2019 dates are February 8th, March 22nd, and April 19th.
- Participation in the student organization, including social activities, is required. Dates for the socials will be distributed at training.
If you are willing and able to meet these expectations, please fill out an application
by clicking HERE.
Applications are due by October 26, 2018 at midnight.
No late applications will be accepted.
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invitation to sign-up for an interview. Interviews will take place in the Red to Black office in SUB 201. Please be on-time and dressed in business casual attire.
If you have questions about the application process, please send an email to email@example.com