State Employee Charitable Campaign
The State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC) is a statewide annual giving campaign that Texas Tech, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and the Texas Tech University System participate in each year. Overall, the Texas Tech University System raised more than $789,000 that helped to change many lives, shape the future and make a difference in our community.
A huge thank you goes out to all of the coordinators that made this possible!
Payroll deduction makes giving easy. Give today by completing our online form.
Lonestar and Leadership Donors receive:
- 2018 campaign mug
- 2 tickets to one of the following basketball games
- WBB TTU vs Baylor - 1/6/19
- MBB TTU vs OU - 1/8/19
SECC Prize Drawings:
Next prize to be given Friday, October 5th. Every pledge form submitted will be eligible for drawings.
Presidential Lecture & Performance Series - Winner Kirstie Sherman
- 1 pair of season tickets
Main Event - Winner Marty Adcock
- 1 hour of bowling for 4, includes shoes and soft drinks
Ballet Lubbock - Winner Julie Gollihugh
- 4 tickets to performance of the Nutcracker
- 4 movie tickets with food vouchers
- Gift Certificate
- Dinner for 4 ($140 value)
- Free Appetizer & Dessert ($30 value)
- Free Lunch ($20 value)
- $100 Gift Certificate
- One Night Stay ($165 value)
Game Day Fun Pack
- TTU Jersey
- Signed Baseball
- Signed Softball
- Signed Volleyball
Raider Fun Pack
- Texas Tech T-Shirt
- Travel Tumbler
- Mule Mug
- Evie Mae's Gift Card ($20 value)
Texas Tech Christmas Ornament Set
- Every TTU ornament from 1997-2017 ($454 value)
- New employees can make donations or pledge through payroll deduction during the first 30 days of hire. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to find out how to donate.
- Questions Regarding SECC and FLSA
Find answers to your questions about how payroll deduction will be affected with the new FLSA guidelines by visiting our FAQ page.
- 2018 Goal: $463,000
- Total Raised as of October 12th
- 2018 Goal: $262,017
TTU SYSTEM SECC
- 2018 Goal: $42,000