STEM CORE partners with Lubbock ISD to host the 4th annual Middle School STEM Challenge fron June 5 -9. This year's challenge will be creating and racing cardboard boats!
STEM Center for Outreach, Research & Education (STEM CORE)
Become an Affiliate, Member, or Fellow to help bridge STEM programs, departments and projects across campus and the community. Click here to apply!
Talented STEM majors can receive paid summer internships, mentorship, and scholarships to become teachers in high needs schools!Click for more details.
The NSF South Plains Math Fellows program provides scholarships to math students attending TTU and area community colleges. Program Website
Connect with STEM CORE
Meet the STEM CORE Directors
STEM CORE is directed by STEM-area TTU faculty members with various specializations. The current faculty associate directors are:
- Jaclyn Cañas-Carrell, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dominick J. Casadonte, Jr., College of Arts& Sciences (Director)
- Jerry Dwyer, College of Education
- Audra Morse, Edward E. Whitacre Jr. College of Engineering
- Zenaida Aguirre-Muñoz, College of Education
- Michael O'Boyle, College of Human Sciences
- David Weindorf, College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Brock Williams, College of Arts & Sciences