Unmasking the Possibilities of College Life
Students enrolled in RaiderReady learn to become actively engaged inside and outside the classroom, learn problem solving and ethical reasoning, and develop relationships with faculty, staff, and other students.
IS 1100: RaiderReady
A one hour, freshman seminar course designed for students to successfully manage the
transition from high school to Texas Tech.
IS 3100: RaiderReady
A one hour transfer-student seminar course designed for transfer students to successfully manage the transition to Texas Tech from their transferring institution.
RaiderReady is designed to help students:
- Practice effective communication
- Become actively engaged, inside and outside the classroom
- Develop relationships with students, faculty and staff
- Learn problem solving and ethical reasoning skills
- RaiderReady helps you unmask the possibilities of college life!
Need more Information? View FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)