Unmasking the Possibilities of College Life
RaiderReady serves to acclimate, prepare, and guide students as they begin their academic journey at Texas Tech University. The program assists students by developing and honing their academic success skills as they build relationships and community with their fellow Red Raiders. RaiderReady encourages students to engage with campus and develop into well-rounded campus citizens.
Senior Director: Michelle Kiser, Ed.D.
Fall 2017 Raider Ready Schedule
IS 1100: RaiderReady
A one hour, freshman seminar course designed for students to successfully manage the transition from high school to Texas Tech.
RaiderReady is designed to help students:
- Practice effective communication
- Become actively engaged, inside and outside the classroom
- Develop relationships with students, faculty and staff
- Learn problem solving and ethical reasoning skills
- RaiderReady helps you unmask the possibilities of college life!
Need more Information? View FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)