Follow the instructions on the TTNI Imaging Policy Form. Read the guidelines and sign the document to be submitted to TTNI. Failure to follow the guidelines can result in a loss of imaging privileges. TTNI has the right to change these guidelines at any time if the need arises.
Indirect Cost Return - To motivate TTNI faculty to get more grants, TTNI promises each TTNI faculty and PI that TTNI will return all the indirect cost received from OVPR/TTU to PI for PI's research and development, and will not deduct any percentage of indirect cost.
Every investigator, and all research personnel conducting research studies at the TTNI, will need to be safety trained to work in the MRI environment. This requirement is for the safety of our research participants, TTNI staff and equipment, and ultimately your own safety.
- TTNI Safety Policy
- MRI Safety Training Power Point
- MRI Cleaning Checklist
- The online, 22-minute video, slideshow and short quiz can be found at the TTU Environmental Health & Safety website: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/ehs/Web/TrainModDesc.aspx#MRI. Please print the completion certificate at the end of the quiz and forward a copy to TTNI at email@example.com.
- Safety Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment in Clinical Use
- MR Glossary - Siemens Medical
All research studies conducted at the TTNI must be reviewed by the Advisory Committee. The committee members will ensure that all studies are in compliance with TTNI imaging procedures and safety policies. If you have questions or comments about the Project Request Form please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project Request Form - For New PIs
For more information or to discuss research opportunities, please contact TTNI at email@example.com.