Free Market Institute (FMI) faculty and staff coordinate collaborative research programs that bring together scholars from the FMI, other academic units at Texas Tech University, and from other academic institutions.
- Liberal Thought and Freedom in Latin America
- Austrian Economics in the 21st Century
- Research on the Origins of Economic Freedom and Prosperity
- Governing Natural Resources in the American West
- The Economics of Immigration: Market-Based Approaches, Social Science, and Public Policy
- Economic and Political Change After Crisis: Prospects for Government, Liberty, and the Rule of Law