Colleges and Departments needing assistance with prospective technologies and technology resources can contact the TTU Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO). The Office of the CIO provides various Technology Assessment services to help colleges and departments make decisions regarding such topics as:
- Effective use of limited technology resources
- Alignment of Information Technology with Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Determining the right type of technology for business processes or strategic objectives
- Finding and comparing commercial or open source solutions
- Conducting or assisting with technology-related Requests for Information (RFI) or Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Understanding current and future trends in Information Technology
The information and resources provided is objective and thorough, and is intended to assist colleges and departments understand and make informed decisions regarding technology and technology related resources.
For more information, send an e-mail to Technology Assessment or contact the Office of the CIO at (806) 742-5151.
Information Technology Division
AddressTexas Tech University, Office of the CIO, Box 42008, Lubbock, TX 79409