Spring and Summer 2018 MyTech Registration
- Only students currently enrolled for the fall 2017 semester may participate in advance registration November 2-20. Graduate School students may register anytime beginning November 2.
- Students will register according to classification. Students will not be permitted to register prior to their assigned date. Registration materials will be distributed through the student's major department. Each student should see an advisor before attempting to register.
- To ensure reasonable spacing of final exams, students should consider the final examination schedule while planning their registration.
- On their assigned day, students can register on MyTech (beginning at 3:00 p.m.). Classifications for registration are based on hours completed at the end of the summer 2017 semester (90 or more hours, senior; 60-89 hours, junior; 30-59 hours, sophomore; 0-29 hours, freshman).
- If a student's TSI scores indicate a need to enroll in TSI remediation, the student must visit the TSI Skills Development Office (78 Holden Hall, 806.742.3242) before registration.
Advance Registration Schedule
(Currently Enrolled Students Only)
Graduates and Seniors
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Friday, November 10, 2017
Monday, November 13, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Friday, November 17, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017
Visit www.depts.ttu.edu/formertech and complete "Returning Student Form." Contact major department for advisement.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Procedure: Students enrolled during Fall 2017 should contact their major department office.
Registration Schedule for New Freshmen and Transfer Students NOT Enrolled Previously at Texas Tech University
Spring 2018 Semester All students not registered previously
During Red Raider Orientation (date varies)
Procedure: Students must be admitted and attend Red Raider Orientation.
Change of College
Procedure: Contact the academic dean of the college to which you plan to transfer and obtain written permission.
Change in Registration (ADD-DROP)
Adds: Spring Semester 2018
- Last day to add: Tuesday, January 23
Drops: Spring Semester 2018
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit): Friday, February 2
- Beginning Saturday, February 3 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Wednesday, March 28
ADDS: Summer I 2018
- Last day to add — Wednesday, June 6
DROPS: Summer I 2018
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit) — Friday, June 8
- Beginning Saturday, June 10 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Monday, June 25
ADDS: Summer II 2018
- Last day to add — Wednesday, July 11
DROPS: Summer II 2018
- Last day to drop on MyTech without academic penalty (drop does not count against drop limit) — Friday, July 13
- Beginning Saturday, July 14 all drops count against drop limit
- Last day to drop — Monday, July 30
Withdrawal from Texas Tech University
SPRING SEMESTER 2018
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Thursday, May 3
Summer I SEMESTER 2018
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Monday, July 2
Summer II SEMESTER 2018
- Last day to withdraw from the university — Monday, August 6
Procedure for Withdrawal:Go to MyTech and click on "Withdrawal Form" in the Office of the Registrar Channel.
SPRING SEMESTER 2018
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Wednesday, March 28
Summer I Semester 2018
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Monday, June 25
Summer II Semester 2018
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail — Monday, July 30
Procedure: Complete a pass-fail form in the academic dean's office of the college in which you are enrolled.
AddressTexas Tech Downtown Center Room 220