The Faculty Senate acts on behalf of the faculty and serves as an advisory body to the President of the University and may consider all matters of university concern.
Any member of the University community may bring a matter of university concern to the attention of the Senate.
The Senate may make recommendations to the President of the University concerning the academic functions of the University, academic freedom and other matters pertaining to the welfare of the University, particularly those of special interest to the faculty. (Senate Constitution IV, 1-3)
During this time of COVID-19 the Faculty Senate is meeting via SKYPE
Join Skype Meeting
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
- Join by phone:
- +1 (855) 834-4888 - Toll-free,,905349# (TTU) English (United States)
- +1 (806) 834-4888,,905349# (TTU) English (United States)
- Find a local number
(All meetings take place from 3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Senate Room (rm 125), Student Union Building, unless otherwise noted.)
- September 9, 2020
- October 14, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- December 9, 2020
- January 13, 2021 - Faculty on duty 1-11
- February 10, 2021
- March 10, 2021 -Second Wednesday
- April 14, 2021
- May 12, 2021
Faculty Senate Officers meet with Provost Office to discuss agenda and other matters.
Noon in the Faculty Senate Office,
126 Doak Hall
Senators do not attend. Please email Patty if you have something you would like on the agenda.
2020-2021 Agenda Committee meeting dates are not yet available.
126 Doak Hall
Lubbock, Texas 79409
- Phone: 806.742.3656
- Email: FacultySenate@ttu.edu
- Resolution in Support of TTUHSC Faculty Senate Resolution of November 9, 2020
- Exapanded Outdoor Wi-Fi on Campus
- Designated Studebnt Work Areas
- OP 32.09 Revised
- OP 79.03 Curriculog Edits
- OP 32.38 Study Committee A
- McNair Scholars Program One Sheet
- Senate Resolution 55.39
- 2020 Admin Survey
- OP 61.46 1/8/20
- OP 61.45 Edit FWS 12/10/19
- OP 61.23 Office of Provost edits 9/20/18