The Faculty Senate acts on behalf of the faculty and serves as an advisory body to the President of the University and may consider all matters of university concern.
Any member of the University community may bring a matter of university concern to the attention of the Senate.
The Senate may make recommendations to the President of the University concerning the academic functions of the University, academic freedom and other matters pertaining to the welfare of the University, particularly those of special interest to the faculty. (Senate Constitution IV, 1-3)
(All meetings take place from 3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Senate Room (rm 125), Student Union Building, unless otherwise noted.)
- September 8, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- December 8, 2021
- January 12, 2022 - Faculty on duty 1-10
- February 9, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 13, 2022
- May 11, 2022
Faculty Senate Officers meet with Provost Office to discuss agenda and other matters.
Noon in the Faculty Senate Office,
126 Doak Hall
Senators do not attend. Please email Patty if you have something you would like on the agenda.
2021-2022 Agenda Committee meeting dates are not yet available.
126 Doak Hall
Lubbock, Texas 79409
- Phone: 806.742.3656
- Email: FacultySenate@ttu.edu
- All TTU Faculty Memorandum
- Previous All TTU Faculty Memorandum
- Salary Compression
- Resolution in Support of TTUHSC Faculty Senate Resolution of November 9, 2020
- Expanded Outdoor Wi-Fi on Campus
- Designated Student Work Areas
- OP 32.09 Revised
- OP 79.03 Curriculog Edits
- OP 32.38 Study Committee A
- McNair Scholars Program One Sheet
- Senate Resolution 55.39
- 2020 Admin Survey
- OP 61.46 1/8/20
- OP 61.45 Edit FWS 12/10/19
- OP 61.23 Office of Provost edits 9/20/18