Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Learning Center?
- The Learning Center is a FREE tutoring service within the Support Operations for Academic Retention (SOAR) department.
Who can use the Learning Center?
- Currently enrolled TTU students who pay the Student Services fee (all undergraduates).
Do I need to make an appointment?
- No! You just show up (In-Person or Online) when the tutor you would like to work with is available!
How often can I utilize the Learning Center tutoring?
- As often as you like (daily, weekly, monthly)! It is a resource available to you as a TTU student.
Where are you located?
- We are located in Drane, room 164.
When are you open?
- The Learning Center is open Monday through Thursday from 8am-8pm and 8am-5pm on Fridays (for In-Person and Online tutoring). Strictly Online tutoring is available Monday through Thursday from 8-10pm.
Where can I find the tutoring schedule?
- On the main page or here.
How can I contact the Learning Center?
- You can always call (806) 742-3664 or email Patrick Bohn, Director.