The Learning Center
TTU Commitment Notice:The Texas Tech Commitment is our pledge to create a safe campus environment for students, faculty, and staff as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Please refer to the TTU Commitment Website to find out more about how TTU is planning to keep our Red Raiders safe, as well as continuous updates.
Hours of Operation (Fall 2020)
The Learning Center will be providing both In-Person and Online tutoring for Fall 2020. Please check Schedule (below) and Course Listing (below) for availability.
- All Tutoring is First-Come, First-Served
- Tutors can work with NO MORE THAN 3 students at one time
- In-Person Tutoring will take place in Drane Hall, 164
- Online Tutoring will be accessed HERE.
- ---Familiarize yourself with BBCU Tools!---
The ultimate goal of the Learning Center is to provide a student with the resources needed to obtain academic independence and success. Through positive interaction and effective communication, a peer tutor is able to create an educational environment that inspires a student to develop autonomous learning strategies.
The Learning Center offers a variety of FREE services to all currently enrolled undergraduate Texas Tech students to ensure academic success:
- Drop-in peer tutoring in subjects such as Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, and Engineering.
- Academic Coaching that provides students with skills in test taking, time management, etc.
- Online tutoring (in some subjects).