Texas Tech University

Report Card Lost or Stolen

Lost your card?

Your ID/RaiderCard must be protected. It is a card that serves as your key to all campus services.

Where to Report a Card Lost

There are two ways to report your card lost:

  1. Report your card lost to the University ID Office staff. We are located in the Student Union Building, Room 105.
  2. Report it lost online »

Replacement Fee

There is a $20.00* replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card.

*Fee is subject to change without notice.

Replacement Procedures

ID/RaiderCards are replaced at:

University ID Office
Student Union Building, Room 105
Office Hours - 8AM - 5PM, Monday through Friday

You must present picture identification and be enrolled in order to purchase a new ID card.

University ID