Students who are not seeking a degree, but who wish to continue their education by taking courses at Texas Tech.
Step 1: If you are not a current Texas Tech student, you will need to apply to the University first.
- Apply as a Non-degree-seeking Student if you wish to take an undergraduate course.
- Apply as a GTMP (Graduate Temporary) if you wish to take a graduate course.
- Things to consider:
- We encourage you to register for classes as early as possible as registration is subject to course availability and instructor approval.
- Courses are semester-based and follow Texas Tech's Academic Calendar.
After you complete and submit your application, you will receive information to set up your eRaider account via the email address you provided. Your eRaider account will give you access to your application status and more throughout your college career with Texas Tech. If you do not receive this email, and you have already checked your junk mail folder, contact IT Help Central at 806-742-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Choose a course. Search Courses.
- Semester-based courses align with the Academic Calendar of Texas Tech University. Please note: Registering in courses is subject to availability and instructor approval.