Comments Are Welcome!
We encourage you to e-mail us about Information Technology at TTU, including any of its projects. For general comments, suggestions, and questions on a global scale, use the link below to the area of responsibility that most closely relates to your message.
NOTE: For specific problem resolution, please use the normal lines of communication, such as IT Help Central (742-HELP).
- High Performance Computing Center (e.g., supercomputer access and accounts, virtual reality facility, advanced graphics software, etc.)
- Information Technology Help Central (e.g., 1st-level desktop support, escalation of problems to existing consultant support, executive computing support, interfacing with network site coordinators of different departments)
- Technology Assessment (e.g., research and evaluation of new technology; recommendations of appropriate applications of new technology for higher education--specific to TTU)
- Technology Support (e.g., student labs, shortcourses, documentation, site license management, etc.)
- Telecommunications (e.g., network services and security, remote access, distance education infrastructure, mail services, domain management, etc.)
- Office of the CIO